Originally Posted by 73DAD
I've seen some of you guys before... scrambling around on the floor getting up and down all the time doing an impromptu sit-up every now and then would do you some good. Heck, don't even fix the car and just WALK to the grocery store instead... and then don't buy anything.

When were you in my garage???? LOL!
Its 88' from the garage door to the street. There have been several times I've walked both directions on the same day... I have to take the (2) roily bins to the street for garbage pickup, then drag them back up to the garage the next day. That walking doesn't bother me much. Its stairs that get me. We live in a ranch style house. There are 22 steps down to the basement. If I need to make 3-4 trips up and down those steps in a matter of minutes, I do some huffing and puffing after that last trip up for a few minutes. It is time to start walking again, I have to see if the old treadmill still works.

And that guy that said that when I'm laying on my creeper and pushing the wrench up excerpts extra force on the creeper wheels may help me understand why the same set of wheels always break on the 6 wheel creepers. Guess I never gave that much thought. At 6'1" and 270lbs, I can excerpt a lot of pressure on a 350lbs capacity creeper by pushing up on a wrench or my 2' breaker bar. Gene