Originally Posted by Devil
Ok, I am friends with everyone on the crew. I hang with Ronnie and Joe on occasion and I've been a part of at least 4 different Garage Squad episodes.

Yes, Cristy had a scheduling conflict since her other show got moved around because of COVID, so she couldn't do GS this year. So Bogi stepped in. Bogie is a legit, owned multiple repair shops, done SEMA project cars, etc... She is more in the European car world than American Muscle, but she knows her stuff.

Heather was a diva, I'll leave it at that.

Bruno... doesn't come out of his trailer unless they need him to shoot something.

The parts and services are paid for through sponsorships and such with the TV production.

There is not extra crew that comes in. It really is the four guys working on these cars, Joe, Ronnie, Cy and Kingster with help from family. Sometimes they have an upholstery guy come in, or take the engine to a shop. But there is no magic crew that come in. When they aren't working on the show, they go back to being regular mechanics at shops around roughly Joliet, IL.

The time line is not one of needing to force for TV, it is because of TV material rental agreements. The production company rents most of the big parts of the stuff they use from local rental places. They have this setup months ahead of time, usually it is 8 days of shooting per episode, with a weekend in between.

I don't know what money you're talking about? It has never been about the money.

If you guys have any questions, let me know.

Cool - thanks for the info!

Ride eternal, shiny and chrome