dragged home a 82-d150 shorty /6 833OD. so got a 4 speed and shifter to clean up next. dug the hydro clutch master/slave out of the shed and have it bled with fresh fluid. pressure washing the v6 hydro bell next.

anyone want the /6 engine with the mech clutch bell housing? FREE! or it will have to go to the scrapyard. drove it home...runs even better when all 6 plug wire were on it. but it is tired and well rusted..I mean used. a small church bought it new and sold it last yr at the church social club auction. 500$... we are using it all except for the /6 engine & mech bell or the 2x frame it is on.

500$ for a used 4 speed/cross member/drive shaft/ rear end seem like a good deal to me. my son is using the cab/bed on a 4x4 chassis so that means ol' dad is 500$ and ALL the labor in the hole on this one. he gets a free title/cab/bed/free labor & the new engine I built him this yr. he did pay 1/2 the bill as the cam was Hughes whiplash roller cam/springs he bought was 500$. and he did all the gasket matching & oil mods with my help.

got my 66-440 off the shed floor and on a stand. so it gets a freshen up soon. and 2 more LA318 roller cam short blocks to build before I retire in May 2024. by then my current daily driver 318 (Larry's A38 police360 head 4 barrel 318 with a whiplash roller cam) & my whiplash440 will be retired to the shed.

and the I have my 2nd ironhead sportster almost 75% done.

cant wait to do some churn & burn in a mopar that is not on a daily work grind. BUT I can say it has been fun wearing out my mopars 100 miles a day for the last 35 yrs.

churn some oil and burn some gas scratchinfotraction all the way!