Great project.

I wish you well.

I own the original 1996 Mopar Performance clear plastic “porting templates” for the 1992-2001 5.2/5.9 V8 cylinder heads
and would be willing to attempt to take photos of them laying against engineering grid paper,
although my fuzzy memory is that already exists here somewhere in the archives of Moparts.

I worries me a little in the video that you keep using the word “smooth.”

Air moving through the Magnum intake ports is NOTHING like water flowing through pipes.

Swirl and Tumble intermixed with slinky like waves moving both forward and back
is a more productive way to try to imagine what needs improving.

The “soapdish” in the Magnum piston crown is all about creating “tumble”
and the flats outside the soapdish are all about creating a violent “squish” that boost a swirl
that started in the intake runner and was boosted more in the intake cylinder port.

The Magnum is a “fast burn” heart shaped head that gains power by needing less ignition advance.
Making flow “smooth” will reduce the fast burn power advantage, and can create a cylinder head that flows more but produces less hp at high rpm.

The flow out the exhaust port is nothing like water in a pipe,
a better picture to hold in your mind’s eye is the gas coming out a machine 9¥N.

Early Viper V12 engines used Magnum 5.9 V8 pistons for cost reasons according to Willem Weertman’s book,
which means that the ports and combustion chamber shape of the early V12 cylinder heads provide clues to getting high rpm performance gains when you modify the “truck engine” stock ports.