Originally Posted by cal_gecko
I'm working with a buyer who's interested in my Dart - he lives out of state - so in order to provide us both with some protection, we're using escrow.com - he sent me the confirmation link this morning to 'agree' to the terms of the purchase - showing our agreed upon purchase price, but one thing that stood out to me, is that it appears as if he put a "3 day inspection period" in the terms.. is that normal? I was expecting that funds would be released to me once it's loaded on the transport vehicle and I hand over the title and keys to them.

Again - buyer is out of state, and is buying the vehicle based on the description I've posted along with photos/videos I've sent him. I'm not particularly comfortable with him being able to have the vehicle for 3 days before funds are released to me - but this is my first time using a service like this - so I'm not sure what standard practice is.

Thanks!

The ultimate protection for him is to fly out and look it over. I am assuming he is bearing the cost of the escrow?
In the event he doesn't like it who bears to cost to return it?