Rather than hijack someone else's thread, I thought I'd ask here.
After having problems with two different manufacturers Hydraulic Roller lifters, I'd more or less come to the decision to throw in a set of solid rollers. Doubt my car even sees a thousand street miles a year and checking the lash every few outings is no big deal.
The Combo is a 505 RB based stroker, with Indy EZ MW ported heads (through pushrod oiling), Harland Sharp 1.5 ratio rockers.

After a lot of rummaging, I finally found my cam card - it's nothing radical, looks a lot like a Comp XR286 but with a wider LSA, which as I'm running power brakes and EFI probably isn't a bad thing.
Gross lift is IN .586", EX .544", duration @ .050 is IN 236, EX 244 on a 112lsa. Running whatever springs Comp suggested (I'm not sure what they are.)

With help from here, I'd narrowed the lifter selection down to:
Comp AMC, with the mopar tie bars #861-16 or..
Howard Cams 91735s

Both seem to have pressurised oil to the roller and can oil through pushrods, the Howards are notably cheaper.
Not looking for the perfect set up, just something I can run for a bit without having to worry about hydraulic lifters failing - does the set up with either of these sets of lifters sound doable?

Thanks!

Last edited by jung; 11/30/21 03:10 PM. Reason: Wrong Part #