My plates are steel and weight about 10# each. Yes Ray did offer to machine my plates because of the offset plug holes, but there is more to it than that. My head is a custom stage V head specifically for FHO, looks like a Millenium head on top, but is not. It has some kind of stiffening ribs on top that the plate sets on, preventing the rocker plate from setting down flat on the head. A lot of grinding and a big price reduction if i ever decide to resale used. Gonna put them on the shelf for later if i change my mine about the Stage v rockers. I didnt understand that Ray was offering this machining for free. How often is Hemi and free used in the same sentence? I appreciate the offer Ray, but there will be more machining than just the spark plug holes. I was under the understanding that the rockers get splash oiled and you dont get enough splash til your really spinning it, so idling in traffic might be a problem. This Ray Barton rocker set looks very robust with great geometry. Not sure how much performance will be lost with the Stage V set.