I apologize that my Flickr album links aren't "live" clickable links. I don't know why, but over the last year or so here on Moparts many times when I post a link to a web address it isn't live, and as much as i play with editing my post I can't make it work. If anyone knows why or how to rectify this let me know.
If you look at the E bodies.org site there is a MCACN thread there and I posted my Flickr links and they are live links on that site, if you want to save having to copy and paste the links into a browser.
I'm already excited about next year's show. They have announced the dates as November 19 and 20. Bob Ashton announced that the show is considering moving up a few weeks as there is a possible opening on the hall schedule and that would give us more set up time, as with the exception of this year, there is always a convention prior to MCACN that doesn't sign off the hall to us until Thursday morning with the weekend before Thanksgiving time the show has been happening.
I am trying to organize a "Malaise era muscle, the often forgotten years 1974-1983" feature display, so anyone out there who has cars like a Supercouple, kit car, 75 Roadrunner, hang 10 Dart etc in stock show quality condition and would be interested in entering their car in the show next year, let me know! The display will be all makes so I need the "other guys" cars too, and am looking for leads on those cars like Monza 2+2, Laguna S-3, King Cobra Mustang and so on too. I haven't been involved in getting a feature together for the show, so I am looking forward to doing this.