Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by justinp61
Originally Posted by sr4440
rumor has it that he's going to JFR.
Joe

I hope not! I've been a fan of Capps for years but if he goes to JFR that'll end.
Why?
John Force is one of the true success stories of a grass root racer becoming very successful through dedication and hard work.
He was born and raise in a large family in SO CA in a trailer park, the only thing he has gotten for free is a hard time, just like me whiney
He became a truck driver out of high school and wanted to drag race and managed to do that by trying to and doing it on his own up work scope twocents
I remember passing his broke down 1965 Chevy one ton flatbed open car hauler with one of his original funny cars on the back on Interstate10 between Ehrenburg, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. there were several cars already stop so we drove on by to the NHRA divisional race we were going to at the old Beeline Drag strip east of Phoenix.
We learn later that weekend that his brother and two of the volunteer crew were taking the car to Tuscon, AZ for a booked in match race boogie
Give the man his due twocents work

Yes and he has done a lot for the sport and I respect what he's achieved, but I just don't like him. I don't like his mouth and attitude that he can do anything in the class because he's John Force and everybody else should lay down and lick'em. Kinda like Warren Johnson.

Last edited by justinp61; 11/22/21 08:45 AM.