Originally Posted by I_bleed_MOPAR
Originally Posted by dOc - 3.0 !
Originally Posted by I_bleed_MOPAR
Best of luck with the sale & move, Rhino. up
If I was going to move out of Georgia, Tennessee would be the place. As said, Florida is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't even consider living there. shocked

Tim

Hey HAY .... mop on da RAG !

What’s your problemO with Paradise? tsk

Too hot, too humid (although Georgia is a close second some times), too many hurricanes, too many Yankees wink , etc. nervous Take your pick. laugh2
Actually lived in Orlando for 6 mos. back in '69. Dad had gotten a job offer and moved us down there. After 6 mos. we moved back to Georgia as he couldn't make the money down there he made up here. shocked Probably would have been a different story say, 10 yrs. later after Orlando had the big building boom after Disney got going.
I dearly love the N. Ga.-Tennessee-N. Carolina mountains (matter of fact we just got back from a weekend up there). Wifey and I retired to the foothills in N. Ga. back in '12 but moved back to metro Atlanta in '14 when the grandkids started making an appearance. biggrin We were talking how much we missed living up there but didn't think we would move back at our age. blush
Don't take it personal, Doc. We have some good friends in Florida. Just not my kinda place. wave

Tim

EACH to their own TimBo !

Fur sure Florida can have some brutal humidity.... but so can GA and TN and even MA !

But that weather UP THERE takes A DIVE ....here it gets perfect for SEVEN MONTHS now smoke