my ro23 belvedere, in ss/ea, has to weigh 3770 #'s, i had /6 tbars in her forever, then several months ago, on a Thursday, had to download some info from the tach. came back Monday opened garage door & car was sitting on drivers tire. remember this is a big wheelstanding heavy car, so I thought its life cycle had ended. just so happened I went to my chassis guy, for another problem, & just wanted to show him the bar & ask if this was a stress fracture, it broke in a 45* curl with a raised line on one side & a depression line on the other. he said you know how that happened? a welding arc. i looked closer & yup you could see where the arc had punctured/popped a tiny hole thru the paint & outer surface of the metal. guess over time the fracture just cut it's way across. nobody in the household ever heard the bar break. i could just imagine what would've happened if it broke going down track at speed. i have a picture of it but don't know how to post it. replaced the bars with another set of b body /6 bars & she's wheelstanding again. Dave #1355 ss/ea fury