A couple cars I still wish I had, is the 1968 Dart GT I owned. Car was Turbine Bronze, white interior, 318 with A/C...car was all original, and flawless. Came from southwestern Arizona, and it was THE cleanest car I have ever owned (short of a brand new vehicle)...sold it to help finance the purchase of my first house. rolleyes I saw a picture of it on here, of all places, just last year. It was in a thread about smashed/wrecked Mopars. The whole front end had been caved in, in that pic someone had posted. bawling whiney

Second was, a 1992 Dakota Sport, I bought brand new. 318 Magnum...regular cab 2WD short-bed...Black with the blackout trim/grille/bumpers, and grey bucket seat interior....truck looked sinister! I swapped out the stock gears, and added 3.91's and a sure-grip unit, put in a H.P. computer, and a cold-air intake. I wanted it to be a 90's version of a Warlock. For what it was...that truck was really quick! I had to sell it, and get a "family" vehicle, after my kid came along. realcrazy

Plymouth Makes It!