The Mopar that I wish I had kept was a 70 Challenger R/T roller that I bought for $75 back in the mid 80's. It was FK5 with white interior, stripe delete, 383 4 speed with AC. The numbers matching 4 speed and bellhousing were still in it. I had to sell it, and all but 2 of the rest of my fleet in order to be able to keep my house when the ex pulled a Mary Kay Letourneau and ran off with one of her students! The car went to Switzerland, and hopefully it is living a good life there.

The car I've grieved over the most, was a 69 Firebird, 400 Ram Air 4 speed car. Fastest car I've ever owned, and owning it at 18 years old.....it's a thousand wonders I'm still alive! I didn't know it when I owned it, but it started life as one of the rare 69 Trans Ams. The hood was changed sometime between 1969 and 1976, when I bought it. It still had the decklid spoiler, and fender scoops. The late Dave Walden was a Pontiac fan also, and we used to PM back and forth about them after he saw me mention it here years ago, in a thread similar to this. I traded it in on a pickup truck. I was dating a girl who was hotter than bacon grease, and she was a barrel racer....so I just HAD to have a truck to pull a horse trailer. eyes Live and learn.....lol.