Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by GomangoCuda
Off topic but anyone else see a problem here?

Hmm. There's a way to courteously recommend something to someone......or bludgeon them. shruggy

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but disrespect for our flag and disregard of very basic electrical safety does not generally trigger a courteous response from me.
If I was in his garage or yours or for that matter my best friends I would have been all over this. Actually I probably would have then offered to fix all of the problems if they couldn't.

1. Displaying the damaged flag is disrespectful. I can't emphasize that enough. It can be easily repaired or properly disposed of.

2. The missing cover is a shock or electrocution hazard. Easily fixed for less $ than an order of Mcdonalds french fries.

3. The flammable piece of cloth dangling from the flag is actually touching the uncovered electrical box and a plug. Easily fixed Fire hazard.

4. Might be an artifact in the image but the cord appears to be pulled out of the top plug. Never pull a plug out by the cord.

OK, now you can call it a bludgeon if you like. Perhaps a well deserved one.

Last edited by GomangoCuda; 10/25/21 03:58 PM.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.