The funny thing is I used to drive an Old Cab Over almost like that. As a young man, I worked at a hardware distributor and loaded pallets of orders and trucks. One day they needed someone to move a fully loaded trailer and back in an empty one. The guy was off at lunch etc. That asked can anyone drive that damm truck out the way, and I said I could and no one else said yes.
So I had it easier after that as part-time doing it over the heavy work. Goo think I learned to drive in a car and truck both that had a 3 on the tree power nothing and straight sixes
But I always thought when I got in the old retired now yard truck how crazy it must be to be on the open road with nothing between you and something you may hit.

A few years later after I was working installing ceramic and wood I was at a distributor that had a wrecked truck in the yard Newer Cab Over that the driver ran deep into the woods in the interstate when he fell asleep. Looked like the trees stopped it WOW! The warehouse guy said he's hurt bad............

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough