Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by SV_MOPARS
watched the show tonight with tony d and his wife, not sure why they put a black headliner in a plum crazy white interior white vinyl top white stripe challenger, mine is the same except with a factory white headliner and i chose to not put the vinyl top back on it, maybe it was there personal preference, also you guys do realize that part of his (mark) antics are aimed at some of the very people on various innerweb sites that make fun of him or nit pick his work.

Probably relies on the same info/facts that he used when he applied the R/T decal in the middle of this Challenger's hood.......

Yup.

If Worman didn’t constantly crow about being this amazing god of mopar knowledge and ability, I wouldn’t comment on his goofy show. I like Tony D, but his argument holds no water. Every premier shop has at least one build they hang their hat on strictly to show off their abilities. Worman’s claim to accuracy in restoration work begs that he put his time and money where his mouth is and produce an OE Gold certified car rather than boasting while cranking out budget restos. Constantly saying you know it all and never once demonstrating it is beyond annoying.

I’m listening.