It's been a couple races since I've checked in. Just a quick update St Louis didn't go as expected. still a lot of ups and downs to my program. I do think we are consistently making better runs St Louis was just a fluke.I made a terrible call on the transmission on Friday. Saturday Q2 rolled the beans. Q3 broke a transmission we had plenty to get in and not just squeak in l. I feel we could have qualified with a 6.58 on Saturday.
Came to test at Dallas today which I really didn't want to because we're getting tight on engines with running the second car this weekend. Roll out to make a run this morning after the burnout backing up I hear a squeak bad lifter. Take all day to get it fixed as we had to pull the head there's only one lifter in the motor that won't come out and the one that has to break you guessed it. Fixed it got up there to make a run at 6:00 and we made a nice pass two hundreds off the fastest pass all day.
I'm sure it's going to be real hectic this weekend with two cars short a couple crew members but we're going to make the best of it. it's not about this weekend it's about making good decisions and getting better every race.