Originally Posted by moparmc
9's will be a welcome change from the diesel 4x4 I drive around in. But will take some getting used to.

It will be 3030lb on the line, came in at just under 2800lb without my 235 in the seat.

Probably right on the converter, it is a bit tight, in hindsight I should have made it closer to 6000. Never had a 2 speed before, it will be a learning curve. It did have a 727 - billet drum, A&A t/brake, 5 pinon steel planet roller bearings etc etc plus a Frank Lupo converter but had to let it go to fund kid's sporting endeavors, hard to find another on over here so powerglide was the only option.

Vacuum pump pick up was originally in the top of the cover but pulled way too much oil, so I searched the forum and found that a good spot for it is in the valley side of the valve cover. This location work's great even with spray bar oiling. The only baffle is by way of the Star supplied fitting as in the picture.

Might be a few more weeks before I hit the track. I'll keep you guys posted when I do.

That is the same baffle i ran with the Star pump setup on my low deck stroker. Worked well and i only had about 2 ounces of oil in catch can after 1/2 dozen or so dyno pulls.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.