Originally Posted by DaveRS23
Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by DaveRS23
As usual, jcc misses the central point. Then throws in rank speculation, and finally needs more info. Whew eyes! Not surprising though. Critical thinking is not part of the curriculum in 4th grade.

I am not being critical but I have to say this. This is not the 'Current Events-Unmoderated Forum', this is the 'Unlawfl's Race and Engine Tech Forum'. It concerns me to see some of the animosity that exists in the unmoderated forum seep out into other forums where, IMHO, it doesn't belong. I don't want this board to go under because it turned into people sniping at each other rather than discussing Mopar related subjects.

Now I'm not defending, or criticizing, anyone but there is a place for everything.

You know something? You're right.

But I would like to ask why my response to jcc was noted while the posts about the overseas telemarketers get a pass? Is my response any more off the mark than suggesting that we cuss at the caller in his own language?

The overseas telemarketers are not members of this board. As to the telemarketers, admittedly it is a stretch but the telemarketer comments do have some applicability to the topic of trying to reach someone. But I don't want this to turn into a peeing contest. My comments are my opinion only and carry no weight nor validity other than being my opinion.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".