Originally Posted by rumblefish72
I know it sounds crazy but could you cobble together a vacuum gauge in the vent line before the ATL desiccant trap? My tank vent is -8 hardline and I always thought that was kinda big. Maybe you run two ATL's in parallel?

I guess we are both "crazy", I was thinking same thing last night and that might be an interesting discovery into what is actually happening, and surprised there is so little shared experience on the subject, in that everybody is often an expert on fuel line sizing, but adequate venting and avoidance of ANY negative fuel cell pressure is overlooked?

I'll rig up a gauge to see what is going on, but it might be for naught, as I examined the inside the cell aspects of the ATL #8 rollover vent, I was shocked in that it has only two maybe 1/8" dia venting holes. That was surprising.

Before I'll run two parallel traps which is certainly a solution, I'll up-size the existing fittings and test.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.