First, I would double check your ignition system right down to the spark plugs. Something has degraded. Power valves really dont need to be used with tunnel rams IMO. I pissed away 2 months of tuning mine on the street to find square jetting was the answer. Mine ran ok with 6.5 pv's, but the engine woke up a bit accelerating much faster square jetted. If your stuck on pv's, then 6.5-8.5 like madscientist suggested. Tuning a tunnel ram is different than tuning a single carb. Mine starts right up and idles immediately a bit on the lean side and then richens up as the engine gets warm and i am only 1 1/4 turns on the screws. I use #35 squirters and have tried #37 with no change in responsiveness. My carbs have 1.320 venturi if i remember correctly. small 750's was how they were described to me. Soon to get to the track, will see how it performs there. I really suggest square jetting weather racing or street, it just works. The T ram has individual runners and each runner should have the same amount of fuel feeding each individual cylinder. Good luck with your tuning.