I just rebuilt the brakes on the 9.25 in my wife's duster. Raybestos from RockAuto was still made in USA... I ordered BrakeBest wheel cylinder rebuild kits from O'reilly and one was an old stock Made in USA, one was new made in China; BrakeBest is made by Carlson and after doing some digging on Carlson's website it looks like they've offshored all of their manufacturing. I used the USA made wheel cylinder rebuild kit to build out a spare have on hand.

To my knowledge, no brake drums or rotors are USA made, most all of them come from communist China and the final machining is done here with some excepts such as Brembo replacements for Toyota's coming from Brazil.

A friend of mine who's a local car guy is the manager of my nearest O'reilly's, he's just as frustrated and listening to the problems he deals with from the parts store side, it's just as frustrating for them as they're struggling to just get most parts whereas hobbyist like us are struggling to get quality parts.

The Federal Government has not yet learned that you cannot legislate morality 1970 Coronet R/T FF4/FF8/V85/V1G 440/Auto/3.23 1970 Coronet R/T FK5/FK5/V8W/V1W 440/Auto/3.55 1970 Super Bee TX9/TX9/V8W/N96 383/Auto/3.91 1975 Duster 360 VS29L5 Daily Driver