Originally Posted by 69dart
Just my thought...

After just selling off several of my car and mopars this year - I have been absolutely disgusted with how interested 'buyers' behave nowdays.

Too many folks want to BULLY sellers into giving cars away or endlessly ask for more pictures and videos with no intention of ever buying.

Or throw tantrums like little children when the buyer stands strong and someone pays a fair price and they miss out on the car playing games.

Or promise to buy but then never show.

I must of had a dozen Richard Rawling wannabe's waste hours of my precious time this year.

I personally was disgusted with humanity and was practically done with the hobby completely as a result.

So I can 100% understand why folks would rather let cars ROT in the garage or be buried with them rather than deal with these entitled BULLIES.

This certainly isn't directed at anyone here - it was just my experience.

That said - In the end the people that actually bought each of my cars were good people and they were all absolutely enamored with the purchases and I was happy for them.

Try owning a car dealership like i do, and trying your best to be as fair as possible with everyone….6 days a week for years.
Old saying in the car business… and i have found it to have a good bit of merit…
“ Buyers are liars”

Last edited by B3422W5; 08/19/21 11:46 AM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17