It’s been awhile since I’ve built a 340 and with all the non stock options out there, I’m looking for options. What I’ve got is a messed up budget build from a customer. He has a stock Scat 360 (3.58) stroke with the 340 mains and the good old KB 107 pistons that started coming apart. These builders that sells these cheap pieces of crap are my best customer. Why someone builds a motor and uses pistons that cost $250 is beyond me. These started to came apart and he caught it before it exploded. Right now we’ve got a stock set of 915 heads that need lots of works and I’m thinking aluminum. I noticed Edelbrock is out of stock. With the 7cc Grand Canyon valve reliefs in the KB pistons, I’ve got 9.16 CR with the Stock 915s at 72 cc. I’d like to use stock rockers if I can. We’ve got some parts that can be saved. The cam is a 222 @.050 duration Comp. the intake is an RPM airgap and Holley 650. Any other head choices out there with stock rockers as an option? I’d go for ductile iron if they still make them.