Originally Posted by Dragula
Originally Posted by Bad340fish
My Dad and I will be there with my Barracuda. This will be drag week #7. Right now my plan is to run the Street Machine Eliminator class and hopefully average in the 10.50s. Although I might mix it up and run Super Street Small Block NA. Getting to run early would be a different view of the event, but placing in that class with a hopeful 10.5X average would be pretty optimistic.

My car is mostly ready, just have a few fuel system changes I may or may not due and some maintenance items to wrap up.

Wow... I will definitely see if I can stop out and see you and your car....Car does a hell of a wheelie for 10.50 ET. My Duster I think I just sold won't bring them up that high even running as fast as 9.52

It could probably be tamed down a little that was the first hit on some new front shocks. It hadn't hooked in several runs so it was a good feeling to feel it pick the front wheels up. It did 3-4 1.450 60fts in a row after that run. It was one of those strange times when you buy an item and it does exactly what it should.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340