Originally Posted by 340SIX
Originally Posted by Willie68coronet
I use this one auto city classic radiator .

Looks similar to the Ecp. But looks closer to a stock radiator. I use it with a shroud, 6 blade 18 inch flex fan, high volume mancini water pump, 160 Milodon stat and vacuum advance never see more than 180ish- maybe 185 idling or cruising. Without vacuum advance it got up to 200-210 at 70 mph 3500rpm.

Does the stock shroud fit?

I just installed an ACC 22" radiator in my 74 Barracuda w/440. Looks close to stock, I had to open up the mounting slots a little bit but nothing crazy. I used a reproduction shroud and did have to open up the notches quite a bit on that. Fitment on the shroud isn't great, there is a decent gap (maybe an 1/8th?) top and bottom. It's still better than no shroud and the contour of the tanks does match the contours on the shroud. A thin strip of adhesive foam or rubber weatherstripping would probably seal things up nicely. Fan is a 5 blade from a MP viscous kit with a matching clutch. I can (barely) fit a hand in between the bottom the clutch and the face of the rad, and the depth of the blades are set about perfect in relation to the shroud. So far, so good - seems to cool just fine and it's been in the 80s here the past couple days. For the money, I'm happy with it.

Last edited by Montclaire; 08/08/21 10:40 PM.