Originally Posted by OhioMopar
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Originally Posted by burdar
Looks like a lot of construction on 70 this year. I've been checking the maps and it looks like there is a big slow down just east of Indianapolis. I'm trying to mentally prepare for it in advance...

Also going to have to take a different route through Indy this year since 70 is closed right through the middle of the city. Probably going to take 465 down south around town.

I quit going I-70 20 years ago, I always take US 30 cut down a couple of different ways. It takes more time, but sometimes it is actually quicker because of all the construction and idiots on 70 plus going around Indy is just a pain anymore...

Idk if you took 30 to 71 or further east, but try to avoid that. There's construction in Mansfield and and 30 is down to 1 lane in a lot of places. Its suuuuucks.

No, I go down US 23 from Upper Sandusky. Yes it sucks towards Columbus but I am not a fan of major highways anyway. I take 117 to 33 sometimes also, more stuff to see in the ghetto known as Lima...LOL

Last edited by Rhinodart; 08/08/21 12:14 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!