It depends on which size rod journals you have on the crankshaft, I have one 400 stroker motor with 4.300 stroke with BB Chevy rod sizes on the rod journals, almost no grinding needed on the block other than the stock oil pump pickup boss.
Years ago I bought a 1959 383 stroker motor that was suppose to have a 413 crank with welded stroke to make it 1/2 stroker (stroked to 4.250) with the stock 383 rods and Jahns stroker flat top pistons. I was told it was 454 C.I. with the stock early heads and it had a old Isky 505T solid lifter flat tappet camshaft, I thought it ran good in my 1960 Dodge Phoenix weighing 4160 Lbs. without me in it, it ran. Best ET was around 12.70 at 105 MPH on a set of J.C.Penney 700x14 seven inch wide cheater slicks with a set stock 3:73 gears in open non posi rear end.
On your deal if you want to make it big you could go with a custom rod and have the crank journals ground to 2.00 size to get between 4.375 and 4.500 stroke and use a custom made real long aluminum or steel rod scope twocents
The smaller Honda rod journal sizes are used in a lot of high end all out builds, but they have a limited life span due to the HP those usually motor make, 2000++++ shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)