I'm sure no two people ideas and excepting the rough idle and tire spinning of Hi Po pump Gas street motor are the same work
I like power, lots of it boogie
On your deal make the builder do it your way up twocents
My last pump gas street car ran a best ET of 9.993 at 134.8 MPH corked up with the air cleaner on at Woodburn Drag Strip in Woodburn,OR about 180 ft. above sea level in late July with a DA around 1700 Ft. on ET street radials boogie That was a 400 block storke to 4.300 with a 4,375 bore, Indy SR M.W.ports and a Indy 400-3 intake with a Holley List # 9375 non HP 1050 CFM Dominator carb. running Oregon 91 octane pump swill. That was a 1971 Duster that weighed right at 3450 Lbs. with me in it ready to race with a full stock gas tank shruggy
On your deal I would insist on using the Trick Flow 270 and use a EFI throttle body system like Andy F is suggesting, they work good up I would use a Indy 440-3 Dominator flange or the Indy 440-2 intake with the 4150 flange on it depending on which size throttle body you choose. More air and more fuel = more power devil work
Be careful on street driving it at first, that combination will make well north of 600HP and more torque than HP. up
I have a 1966 Dodge Deluxe two door sedan that I fix up to sell but I haven't driven it yet, to much bracket racing blush It has a 3.91 stroke 440 motor (470 C.I.) with a set of the old Herb McCandless "452" smog heads with bigger valves, RPM intake, 850 Holley D.P., Hooker 1 7/8 with 3.0 collectors and a full 3.0 inch exhaust system to the rear bumper. Dana 60 with 35 spline axles and a early dana 60 Posi with stock Dana 3.55 gears with a NP833 overdrive 4 speed in the car with 275x60x15 tires on the rear. I had the rear end moved forward three inches and had the rear wheel wells stretched 5 inches to hide the rear end being moved whistling devil
I need to take it to a front end alignment shop and have it aligned and check to see if the rear end is in the car square or not still luck
Good luck on your build up
Keep us posted please.

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 07/24/21 06:37 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)