It's NOT going to be a light show this year. I just pulled the numbers and the Showfield is currently UP 196 cars over the record year of 2019. Those numbers are based on being 4 days out from the show. That's a huge difference. We could actually break 3,000 cars this year!

As far as vending, the last I heard, we were down to about 30 spaces remaining and that's because we refunded the remaining Canadian vendors last week who aren't able to attend. I think we'll sell those spaces pretty quickly.

It's true that Dodge won't be here this year but we have filled their midway space with a big tent where we will be showing the debut of the Herb McCandless documentary. It's 4 parts and you can sit in the shade and watch the whole thing if you'd like. A huge thank you to the McCandless family and the McCandless Collection for this opportunity. You'll be able to watch the documentary and look right over at several of the cars from Herb's career. To fill the void left by the Thrill Rides, we will have free open autocross runs and a multi-round exhaust contest. A lot of people have been asking for more track time so this is your chance. We've been doing the exhaust contest at other shows for a couple of years and it always draws a crowd. It's NOT a contest for how loud your exhaust is - it's based on the quality of the sound. But, ultimately, it's just for fun and a trophy.

There is still going to be more than enough to see and do in just 3 days!

Ed