Originally Posted by DirectSubjection
Originally Posted by Grizzly
At the very least, if development had continued Chrysler would have eventually wound up with a Supercar like the ME412. The thing looked like it was "Charging".

Nope. Cordobas called "Chargers", K cars called "Chargers" and 4800 pound recycled Mercedes platforms called "Chargers" is what we got instead.

No one is more guilty of milking the past than Chrysler Corp on the Charger name.

Zero chance of the ME412 hahahaha. They built the Viper which rocked for a while but fell behind in comfort and drive-ability to a market of people wanting fast cars over $100K.

The 2006 4 door Charger sold over 114,000 unites and 2007 was around 200K. 15 years later its still selling hard as GM only offers the Malibu 4dr and 2 Cadillac models. Ford has none discounting that electric weird Mustang thing. Hate the cars all you want, its excellent marketing for the current market.

I would just comment that many times it's not what you did, but what you could have done.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".