Rubber grommet was replaced.

I filled the gas tank to the max. On level ground, gas tank was not leaking. I drove the car 5 miles from gas station to my house, backed the car up the driveway, the driveway has a decent decline but nothing drastic. No leaks, but after 5-10 mins, I saw gas dripping on to the ground, drip was coming from the left side of the Dana housing as you look at the car from the rear. I drove the car immediately back to the shop but their floors are level, so of course, no leaking.

Since the rubber grommet is taken away as a possible culprit, that leaves 2 other possibilities that I know of. The sending unit rubber gasket and/or sealing ring, or one of the seams on the gas tank is bad. Both are brand new when put on the car 4 yrs ago. Car is OE Gold certified so every piece on the car is new, OE, etc.

Does not make sense to me, if there's is a leak on the decline why wouldn't the fuel leak on level ground? The gas tank is very full.

Also, with full tank, gas gauge reads full at idle but when driving will drop to 1/2 tank, does that sound like a bad ground connection?

I would love to here opinions/suggestions/comments

Thanks