My trusty Snap-On wheeled charger/booster that was bought used for $100 about 33 years ago finally gave up. I've been looking for an old fashioned manual battery charger that doesn't need to sense voltage to operate so can be used on vehicles w/ dead batteries; has decent amount of amps to start a 5.9 Cummins w/ weak batteries or bench test a starter without worry of charger turning into toast or shorting digital circuits. Unfortunately the days of walking into the local Sears store and being able to choose between a couple decent models are gone. The Associated units posted above look good but are a little pricey for even the most basic model.
From what i see on-line, most if not all digital chargers advertise automatic functions and voltage sensing, but seems if sense voltage is needed it wont be useful for a dead battery or if below the voltage sense threshold needed to start the charging functions. Guess the search continues for something affordable with an override for sense voltage or may end up getting a separate booster for dead batteries and a charger for weak but not dead batteries? shruggy

'67 & '68 Barracuda FB's
'70 AAR Cuda
'89 Ramcharger 4x4
'06 Ram 2500 CTD 6 spd

...Mopars are always way out back
Between the muddy river and the rusty railroad track
Yeah, the Mopars are always hard to find
But you can always find a few
There’s Cordobas and Furys and Darts and Dusters too
There’s a Diplomat with a Swinger
A new Yorker a Demon and a Scamp
And there’s a 68 Barracuda grill with both headlamps...Slaid Cleaves - Skunk Juice