This season has been [censored]. I'm starting to think this car is trying to bankrupt me.

I've was making timing adjustments and the damn car was running very inconstantly. Sometimes it would idle and start right up. Others it wouldn't start at all or run rough. Entire time I thought I screwed something up with my timing adjustments and was beating my head against the dash. Finally got it running and took it around the block. Got on it a little and it flat out died right in front of my house. Wouldn't even give any indication of starting and was stinking of gas. Check the pressure gauge and it read zero. Should read 50 pounds after the system primes. Tried it again while watching under the hood this time and a geyser of fuel erupts out of the throat of the TBI. Had to get neighbor and his son to help push my car up the drive and into the garage (I live on a hill).

Here is a video of it in action:

I'm assuming the injector is shot. Yes? Anyone familiar with how hard it is to replace it or even where to get one?

I know I'm out the $50 worth of fresh oil in the pan too. Might have the car on the road in time for August at this rate.

1987 Fifth Avenue - 512/518/D60