Originally Posted by migsBIG
So I finally get it back and it’s much straighter and only minimal rust after being gone for 18 years. I wanted something fun, probably not practical and was thinking of converting it to a lowrider like I was originally intending. I don’t do off reading and I like in more city oriented area, so that makes more sense. Then since it’s smog exempt, big block and auto, why not build it for some track use? A nice cage, big beefie’s In the back and a decent engine with enough room up front for a super snail might be fun too. I got the idea from a Truckinin’ cover pic of a black Blazer I seen back in the day and though a Mopar would look even better. This won’t happen for years as I have 4 other mopars ahead of it, so I can take my time deciding the pro’s and cons of each one. What do you guys think?

Do the Drag truck like my Uncles old one
https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/29559/4x4-to4x2.html#Post29559

Been awhile since that truck was done, the 511TFX saw the rode twice never hit the track, the new owner is the son, it now has a 426G3 and has gone a best of 8.99 no idea the MPH @ Cecil county back in 2019.

04 Ram 4x2 11.66@ 122 4750LBS ...phat pig Moves for fully loaded truck with NA 345ci Hemi
2020 1320 Challenger....stock daily driver.