Originally Posted by topside
Might I suggest buying a lottery ticket ?

Funny!!!!

UPS pays their drivers upto $37/hr my regular guy says. I know I saw a news story where they were gonna strike and were promised upto $45/hr over the next few years! Here in the midwest thats REAL money. So its my guess that since McDonalds and unemployment cant match that pay the drivers probably want to keep their jobs. Just a speculation. After 30,000 packages the past year I think I've only had FIVE issues! I have no reason to make those number up. I just calculated that as .017% (USPS for example was about ONE PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

FedEx drivers are all contractors or subcontractors. I doubt a company that has a FedEx subcontract is gonna pay drivers THIRTY SEVEN DOLLARS AN HOUR. My regular FedEx driver is nice but the FedEx system is not so great. I don't use them much and ask my vendors to ship UPS. When I have used them things get lost. Or shipments of 10 boxes from the same vendor come as 8 boxes. Then a day or two later another box. Then a month later the last box. I ordered a truck bed cover from 40 miles away. Took 2 weeks. I quit getting Hello Fresh meals because they were coming days late and the food was spoiled. My local driver laughed about them leaving those meals on their trucks for a week sometimes. Nice!

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets