Ted and Jackie have been wonderful to me for nearly 20 years, and most of the time I didn't even buy anything. Always seen them at the Spring and Fall Fling car shows at CPW Van Nuys meet. The AMD stuff has save the mopar community. I buy stuff from their stalls cheaper than to ship it in. When they would buy parts from me, they were always nice and fair and enjoy talking about the old days on stuff. Sorry the OP had an issue with an employee, but at least they are better than others that have been discussed here. Yes it's easier to sell new parts compared to old ones, especially if you don't a perfect part that everyone wants for cheaper than Pick n. Pull yard price. Good used parts are drying up and whatever is around is usually too big, damaged, expensive to ship or stuff not worth pulling off a car and most folks give up. It was smart of them to team up with AMD. If they make to Fall Fling this year, I'll probably end up with another truck full of new parts going home. Heck, I even have a list of recomended parts they can give to AMD to see about producing.