Originally Posted by Grizzly
Originally Posted by BSharp

4350 / 5.5 = 791 cars per year, or an average of 2.2 cars per day, every single calendar day for 5-1/2 years. Could he do that?

Pfft, no doubt.

I'm still waiting for Mo' Farts to believe the 250 cars in January (well known as the slowest month of the year in auto sales) tall tale is true. boogie punkrocka boogie

250 cars divided by him working 6 days a week in January puts it at 10.4 cars a day. tonguueYep, I'm sure that happened. rolleyes

AND, the Mo' Farts still hasn't clued into the fact that the friends/employees discount works out to like 16 cars allowed for every one of the 268 people used. shruggy Does anyone have a copy of one of those coupons? Does it say you are allowed to use it 16 times? lol.

Like I said in the beginning: this is some poorly put together propaganda piece from tim the Idiot kunuskis.

Once again you show that you have no clue about numbers or anything pertaining to Employee Control Numbers.

If it's 268 employees that get 6 Employee Control numbers ever year and after 6 years the total number Employee Control number that he could have fraudulently used would add up to a possible 9,648 control numbers.

That's the actual math. 268 x 6 per year = 1608 x 6 years = 9648 possible control number used fraudulently.

Another way to explain it is 268 employees with 36 control numbers each over a 6 year span still adds up to 9,648 possible control numbers used.

The Mo' Fart with no clue here appears to be you.

Last edited by SNK-EYZ; 05/08/21 05:31 AM.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol