Originally Posted by 6bblgt
if the complete unibody still exists it would only have the 2 partial VIN stamps on it - core support & trunk lip - I'll ask around - the pic would help

I bought a 1969 Dodge Polara from the California Highway Patrol in May or June of 1969, it had 50,258 miles on it and they had blown up the motor. When I went to pick it up the officers in the yard offer me another one that ran with 53.000 miles on it that had a broken trans. case from them chasing someone over some rocks out in the desert eats of Indio ,CA for another $200.00. I turn it down as I had already bought a rolled over 1965 Fury 2 from a local junk yard that had 19,250 miles on it with a 383 and a 4 sped in it.
My message is the Highway Patrol Officer ended up telling that all 1969 Dodges had the VIN stamp into the body in 19 different locations, he mention the radiator core support., the floor in front of passenger in the front seat, the cowl, the package tray on top behind the rear seat, ,the right rear sub frame on the inner side near the front of the gas tank and several others he wouldn't reveal to me back then shruggy
IHTHs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)