Obviosly I dont post on here too often just mainly lurk....

There are several factors for me at least on not coming here and posting/lurking anymore

1) This is the biggset issue I have and my guess is multiple other people have the same issue. Its infolinks. There are many people here who dont want or know how do install adblocker. The ads are truley a pain and I think the risk/reward factor here is really low. I think many members stopped coming here all together or post rarely now because of this. It can be tough when you try to open a thread then the page jumps down because of infolinks. Heck it took me 3 trys to log in to post this because the screen kept jumping. I understand this is probably an expensive site to run but infolinks is doing a disservice to the actual companies that have ads here.

2) Other social meda, whether it be Facebook, Craigslist, Instagram..... Its a lot more easier to share a car for sale on Facebook fore example then send a link for a car listed on here.

3) Like its said earlier.... the bickering between members. It doesnt come off as a fun and family friendly forum when you have members just calling each other names in the threads. To go along with this there are some threads that get off topic or highjacked way too easily. For a new member again this is off putting

4) The prices of Mopar cars are through the roof/Younger generations not into old cars. I'm a millenial and have a 69 Dart and to restore it I am putting a lot of money into the car. The cars themselves are expensive but the parts add up really quick. Why would someone build an old school Mopar when you can get a fox body and run way faster for half the price

5) Other forums.... people are leaving for other forums for a variety of reasons but it seems like many people are jumping ship here to go to other forums

This is just my opinion. I think this site will never be as good as it was 5-10 years ago but I believe there is some hope with a few changes

Dave

Last edited by 1Fryedfish; 04/27/21 09:38 PM.