Originally Posted by CompWedgeEngines
Originally Posted by scratchnfotraction
I suggest a set of hedman 79250 truck headers fit 2x & 4x4 truck chassis good fit and tuck up in the frame rails. would not be hard to hook to some LRE stacks

I have a SB 85 stepside with some headmans, 2.5 pipes magnaflow muffs turns out right at the middle of the steps and pipes are up in the frame rails...I wish I had a set of stacks

I think you can do a BB truck same way with ease.
You have these in a 2WD now? I am looking to do a 1983 D100 with 440, these sound like the ticket perhaps. I was going to use Bouchillon, but they don't make theirs anymore. Tks.

yes, I have them on a 2x and on a 4x4 chassis with 440/727/8 3/4 the 2x is lowered/tubbed/ A-body 8 3/4 large brake offset axles with axle over spring with a rear shackle flip tucking 12" wide 4.5 BS rims with 29x15x15 M/Ts in the fenders.

FYI. Abody & truck chassis share same 43" spring perch centers and is a bolt in on top of spring.

shackle flip is another good mod to eliminate wheel hop on the truck chassis with axle under spring.

good ride & traction control still hauls a 440/727 in the back with out frame hitting or notches.