So It Begins, my stepfathers 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible restoration. I know what you are thinking..... wait you guys are starting another project, what about the Charger. Well the '66 Charger project has been put on hold since about September.

The Car- The car is a 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible with a factory "H" code 383 4bbl Hi-Po engine with power windows, power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning. The car was built November 10th, 1966 (B10 on tag) at the Belvidere IL assembly plant. We are not sure if it is a numbers matching drive-train and transmission. See attached picture of fender tag.....

The History- We honestly do not know any of the history before my stepfather's ownership. The car however used to have a black bucket with "buddy" seat interior with a power drivers seat, and black top. The car also used to be a column shift with tilt-a-scope steering, and the original exterior color was SS-1 Yellow. The car had 1966 disc brake wheel covers and a Ford right hand mirror and was already painted the current blue color when my stepfather purchased it in 2003, the car was bought off of Ebay from Enid Oklahoma site unseen.

When my stepdad got the car he reupholstered the interior to how it is today the way he wanted it, light blue with a 3 spoke steering wheel and center console. He also put a white top on with a glass back window in instead of black with a plastic back "window". Now, before everyone scolds him on why would he do that blah blah blah I just want everyone to know he does not like black interiors on convertibles. He also does not really care for black tops on blue cars, and he wanted to make it to how he would have ordered it back in 1967.

The Plan- The plan is to redo the bodywork, repaint the car in CC-1 Medium Blue Poly, repaint the engine, and put better chrome on the car. My "personal" plan is to hopefully document the progress, and make an album of the car being done and sharing it on here when I have time.

The body and paint work are going to be done by a friend of a friend who we met in Carlisle 2020.

I hope you join us "along for the ride" in this journey.

Some pictures below from the ad that my stepdad printed in black and white back in 2003.....

conv  1.jpegconv 2.jpegconv 3.jpegconv 4.jpeg

If You Ask Me This Whole World Has Gone To Hell- Creed Fisher
Proud Supporter Of LGBT (Liberty Guns Beer & Trump)