Yes the fluid level in all 727 transmissions is the same. It always will be above the filter and below the rotating assembly. About 1" above the pan rail but that is a gross estimate. Don't take that to be an exact dimension.

Differences in capacity is based on the size of the torque convertor and depth of the pan if it has been changed. All factory passenger car 727 pans were the same big or small block. A common race trick is to add a deeper pan and then extend the filter down into the deeper fluid but yours is stock so 5 quarts + convertor is a good estimate.

I judge by your other post you are trying to make sure the dipstick is correct but if it truly about the fluid change when I add the fluid add up to the full mark. Without moving the car I slowly run it trough all the gears and check the level again. Since it will be cold I add to the add mark. Let the car fully warm up while sitting in neutral or gently driving. Neutral pumps the fluid and park does not on a stock 727. Run it through the gears and add up to the hot mark.

That is my system but others may have a better system for them.

If this is about the dipstick being correct I wish I had a picture of the dipstick extending into the transmission from inside the pan but I don't. This is as good as I could find.

trans dipstick.jpg