Interesting day here, made me think of this post.

Neighbor whom I’ve never met spent the past week trying to undermine me on my new fence. Fronted to fence company he was “100% putting one in” and wanted to match what I was doing. Guess he called around until he found my people. I took the keys here a couple weeks back.

Company called and asked if it could be set up a few inches so it could be weedeated easier at his request. “Since he was matching what I had and all.”
Today he tried to cow the installer into not putting it where I wanted since it made his lot tight. When that failed, he called the city on me.

Finally he introduced himself and tried weasel words to get me to restrict myself. Nice to meet you I said. Finished installing where I laid it out in couple more hours.

His “wife won’t let him put one in.” I had asked where he was doing his. Pretty elaborate rouse to do recon on what I’m up to.

Turns out another neighbor had their invisible fence installed well onto my ground. Probably a foot or more. They even had to come up onto a slight bank to get there, like a natural little boundary they crossed. They were lucky this crew was able to fix the line or they’d be doing without.

Two neighbors. Both said “nobody here does surveys before they buy.”

Well I’m not from here. That was done right away so I could back out over encroachments.

I want my fair share