Made some major progress yesterday. I went to the county offices to find someone to get involved. First building inspection, the head guy wasn't there, so headed to the zoning office. They listened to me, made a copy of the plat and said nothing we can(won't) do. They recommended I go to the environmental enforcement office. These are basically the 3 offices that you deal with getting permits to build a house. I talked to the guy who I've already spoken with who deals with the land disturbance permit. He's a former surveyor and knows the contractor. Seems like a standup guy. He went over there and checked several pin locations and basically agreed with what I've saying that somethings going on here. He's getting the contractor to re-survey the lines and will move the new culvert if necessary.. Also will get any equipment moved off our lot asap. We'll see how it pans out. They will also get our certified letter today. So there're getting it from 2 directions. The contractor nor the technician from the environmental office are straight up saying the pin has been moved. And I'm not shocked about that since it's a crime. As long as we get what we want, all good. The deal is here is that the county still has an open permit for this lot, so they have leverage. Leverage that I don't have, until the lawyer starts on them. We'll see.