Hello all, first post but i have been lurking for a couple of years, also sorry in advance but this may be a little long winded.. I am looking for some opinions/help with what i am hoping to do. We (the wife and I) are working on a 67 plymouth fury 1 (which is to be her drag car) and are hoping to run Rocky Mountain Race Week in it this year. Car was an original 318 car which we have swapped for a 78 400 out of a newport (i wanted to go late model hemi but she wanted a big block lol). We have only taken it on a couple of very short test drives as we keep running into minor issues but this 400 is barely faster than the original 318. We are hoping to get this car to run 14.0 true street class so I figure we need to run a mid to low 13 here in Missouri to run a 14 at elevation(faster would be better). Bandimere is the highest track at 6000+ ft. elevation if i recall correctly. I know we are fighting the low compression of this 400 so i am looking for some help to get the most out of it. Also we are not wanting to pull apart the short block to do pistons or anything of that sort, we bought this 400 just to get the car swapped to a big block and see what we could do with it, we plan to build a stroker 440 in a year or so. So we have the motor in and running, currently have TTI headers on it. My plan was to use edlebrock e-street 75cc heads to bring the compression up a little and get more flow (plus the stock heads have some broken exhaust bolts in them and someone tried to get them out and really gouged up the surface where the header/manifold seals. Put an edlebrock performer RPM intake on (already purchased) swap the rear gears (2.76 stock, looking at 3.91's ) swap the cam (need help here) and put a bigger carb on (currently a 600cfm edlebrock that came off the 318). My wife does not care how loud or obnoxious the car is but i do need it streetable enough to make the drive there/home and the drive between tracks. So i am wondering how big can I/should I go on cam to achieve our goal. Car weighed 4150 with the small block and me so i would think the big block added at least another 100lbs. I have not had the heads off but everything i read says the compression it in the 7.5ish range, cranking pressure was 127-130 on all cylinders. So any help with the cam or overall combo would be greatly appreciated. Also if you think this is just not gonna work that's fine to as we are fairly new to all of this.

Thanks
Jason