Thanks for the input everybody. Yes i figured we would need a 750 carb, converter, better tires and possibly other traction aids. I looked at the Whiplash cams but was not sure that would be the best choice (which is why i am here) plus they are kinda pricey compared to other cams but if the whiplash will help us get the car where we want the few extra bucks is not a big deal.
I had also looked at the sidewinder and 440 source heads but thought the little bump in compression the 75cc e-streets would provide would help. Is the small compression bump just not worth it as the thing i did like about the sidewinders is that i should not have to have them checked.
As far as the rear end i figured the 3.91's would be slightly better on the highway as apposed to 4.10's or more but if more gear is needed that is fine because this car will be more strip than street. I had planned to call Dr. Diff and have a 3rd member built with the Sure Trac and 3.91's (or lower if needed)
Exhaust is already TTI headers (1 7/8") 3" collector extensions (about 18") then into a 3" summit/flowmaster knock-off 2 chamber muffler then turn downs immediately after the muffler so pretty short and free flowing.
Would i really need 4000 rpm stall and how will that be on the street? As long as it will cruise on the highway that's fine. Like i said this will definitely be more drag than street but will get driven to our local track (1.5 hrs) and hopefully Colorado

We had talked about rebuilding the 400 into a stroker when we get to that point as i have read they are the stronger block (and may still) but we have a 440 sitting here also. This was the motor we had planned to drop in but i pulled the heads and found an ever so slight scratch in one cylinder, I probably should have just ran it because we heard it run and it ran good but i freaked and we bought this 400 and i decided to not open it up and just stick it in the car.