I wanted an interior electrical shut down for fire/crash senarios so I built one relatively cheaply after viewing Doug's (DVW) post w/pictures.Nearly identical to his except the bellcrank arrangement. It is similar all the way back to the master switch.Instead I just welded a short lever at 90* to a 1/2 nut with the threads drilled out. Added 2 set screws to opposing sides of the nut and slid the rear shut off handle rod through it. Now it is totally adjustable and can be locked down any where on that rod.Added an anchor bracket for morse cable to the nearby rollcage tube so that the cable ran parallel to rear shut off handle rod. No lever arc for the morse cable to follow. All on the same plane.Same idea, less parts. Thanks for the idea Doug.Appreciate the photos.Not very good at posting pictures on this site, but I can email picture of the rear section if anyone is interested. It is very simple to replicate and cost is very small. I have about $60 tiedup in the front control altogether with new morse cable and parachute style lever located on shifter mount. Bill