https://www.mazda-parts.com/oem-parts/mazda-yokohama-255-50r20-pk1101058410

I normally take the car to a good local quick lube for the oil changes. Yes, this place does a good job and is conscientious. But it is for oil changes only with a pit under the vehicle, so no, they aren't going to do the tire rotation.

I have no problem doing it myself, but I normally didn't because I don't have a good spot to do it. With 130,000 miles on this vehicle, it is on its fourth set of tires. The last set was a cheaper set and did not last long at all, but even this set of tires the rear had plenty of wear left and the front were long spent. It isn't fun driving in the snow here without a decent set of tires. It is also not a great idea to have tires with different tread styles, different wear and all and drive in the snow. I have done it and I have also spun a car around when the front grab and the rear don't. So I don't bother trying and replace all 4 when I change them.

Dealer recommended I get smaller wheels and smaller winter tires, but these do a good job and I am at a place if I don't have to drive in the snow, I don't.

I had a local shop where I had all my work done. The owner knew me, I recommended him to a lot of people, and he would put me ahead of the line if I stopped in for an oil change or something. Unfortunately, he was 73 and decided to sell and close. The local Midas place bought his garage and I won't be going to Midas. I will probably get another floor jack and do the rotating on my own. It just isn't worth it to me to schedule a day off from work to get a car in for an appointment for an oil change and a tire rotation.

Thank-you to everyone on the recommendations. I knew the impact would be too much, but wanted to know how others did it.