Quote:

If you find 15x7's with part number 2944450, I'll pay $100 each.

Yea, I bet you would!

The last set of 4 "450" wheels I sold went for over 3K, and they went even higher after that.

The 66-67 14 x 5.5 wheels are hard to find as well, used on 66-67 Hemi cars as well as some other applications, some other big block cars and Station wagons.

They made 3 versions that I've seen so far, all used the large hub cap (pre-1968 style). They were all 5.5" wide but otherwise looked just like a typical 14 x 5.0 wheel.

The most common version had a "5" stamped on both sides of the valve stem and sometimes had 5.5 stamped into one of the raised bumps around the lug nut holes, no other distinguishing stampings. Another version (late 67) had a month & day stamp on either side of the valve stem and a 5.5 stamped off to one side by itself, these also often had the date stamped into the center on one of the raised lug nut pads, this style was the only one of the bunch that had a date code.

1966 Wheels looked identical to the 67's but had an extra hole drilled between each lug not hole (not quite large enough to accept a wheel stud). Some say they have found these wheels on early build 67 cars although I never have. With the hub caps in place you can't see any differences.

Pics to follow are of the 67 style, the black ones are undated, the yellow ones are all dated March 31, 1967.